Math Art and Drawing Games for Kids: 40+ Fun Art Projects to Build Amazing Math Skills
Karyn Tripp (Author)
DescriptionIn Math Art and Drawing Games for Kids , you'll find an amazing collection of more than 40 hands-on art activities that make learning about math fun!
Make Art + Learn Math Concepts = Become a Math Genius!
- Create fine art-inspired projects using math , including M. C. Escher's tessellations, Wassily Kandinski's abstractions, and Alexander Calder's mobiles.
- Make pixel art using graph paper, grids, and dot grids.
- Explore projects that teach symmetry with mandala drawings, stained glass rose window art, and more.
- Use equations , counting , addition , and multiplication to create Fibonacci and golden rectangle art.
- Play with geometric shapes like spirals, hexagrams, and tetrahedrons.
- Learn about patterns and motifs used by cultures from all over the world , including Native American porcupine quill art, African Kente prints, and labyrinths from ancient Crete.
- Cook up some delicious math by making cookie tangrams, waffle fractions, and bread art.
19 November 2019
Earn By Promoting Books
Earn money by sharing your favourite books through our Affiliate programme.Become an Affiliate