This book explores the principles behind successful mentoring-coaching in education. As well as highlighting the many benefits of mentoring-coaching, it addresses highly practical issues such as:
- Can anyone learn to be a mentor-coach?
- What behaviour counts as mentoring-coaching?
- How do I know what to do, in what order and how?
- What are the potential benefits?
- What pitfalls might there be and how might these be avoided?
- What is the support structure for the process?
The authors examine specific techniques and raise the kinds of questions that practitioners themselves need to consider at each stage of the simple and easy-to-memorise model. Arranged in two parts, the first part of the book encourages you to practise the skills and stages of the model that it describes and the second part explores your developing practice in greater depth.
Mentoring-Coaching is valuable reading for leaders, managers and practitioners at all levels in education.
Earn By Promoting Books
Earn money by sharing your favourite books through our Affiliate programme.Become an Affiliate