Moon Amsterdam Walks (Second Edition)
Wander along Amsterdam's sparkling canals, soak up the village vibes and cosmopolitan culture, and experience Amsterdam like a local: on foot!
* Walk through the city's coolest neighbourhoods like the Center, Westerpark, the Jordaan, De Pijp, and more, with colour-coded stops and turn-by-turn directions
* Find your scene with top ten lists for restaurants, nightlife, museums, and more
* Get to know the real Amsterdam: Stroll the canals and admire postmodern architecture or peruse unique boutiques in the buzzing central district. Make like a local and hire a bicycle, ride along busy boulevards, and break for a picnic at a public park. Sip a tripel or witbier at a traditional brewery or artisanal coffee at an outdoor cafe. Uncover the city's history in its many museums or check out contemporary art exhibits in industrial-style galleries. Feast on a farm-to-table spread at a trendy restaurant and dance the night away to DJ sets at the city's popular nightclubs
* Escape the crowds at locally-loved spots and under-the-radar favourites
* Explore on the go with foldout maps of each route and a removable full-city map , all in a handy guide that fits in your pocket
With creative routes, public transit options, and a full-city map, you can experience Amsterdam at your own pace without missing a beat.
Hit the ground running with more Walks guides, like Moon Barcelona Walks , Moon Berlin Walks , Moon New York Walks , Moon London Walks , Moon Paris Walks , and Moon Rome Walks .
Earn By Promoting Books
Earn money by sharing your favourite books through our Affiliate programme.Become an Affiliate