Moon Havana (Second Edition)
Moon Travel Guides: Experience the Life of the City!
Discover what countless literary icons have: an amalgam of stunning architecture, compelling history, and world-class cuisine. Fall in love with Havana with Cuba expert Christopher P. Baker's Moon Havana .
What You'll Discover in Moon Havana :
* Expert, knowledgeable perspective from Christopher P. Baker on the capital of the country he has studied for decades
* Full-color photos and detailed, easy-to-use maps for getting around on your own
* Strategic itineraries for every trip and budget, including: The Best of Havana in 5 Days, Viva la Revolucion!, Havana's Musical Feast, and Cars, Cigars, and Cabarets
* Honest advice on finding the best accommodations and navigating the city by car or public transportation
* Activities and ideas for every traveler : Stroll the tree-lined Prado in Old Havana (Habana Viejo), or hang out in one of Hemingway's old haunts. Relax and people-watch in the sunshine in one of Havana's quintessential plazas, or take a self-guided walking tour of the city's key museums and galleries. Wind down with a classic mojito, and find the best spots in town for dining and dancing
* Detailed and thorough information, including crucial background on culture and history, geography, and language
* The most up-to-date and comprehensive guide to the essentials: travel laws, visas and officialdom, and health and safety tips
With Moon Havana' s practical tips, myriad activities, and local insight on the best things to do and see, you can plan your trip your way.
Expanding your trip? Try Moon Cuba .
Earn By Promoting Books
Earn money by sharing your favourite books through our Affiliate programme.Become an Affiliate