My Hero Academia, Vol. 10
Kohei Horikoshi (Author)
DescriptionMidoriya inherits the superpower of the world's greatest hero, but greatness won't come easy.
What would the world be like if 80 percent of the population manifested superpowers called "Quirks"? Heroes and villains would be battling it out everywhere! Being a hero would mean learning to use your power, but where would you go to study? The Hero Academy of course! But what would you do if you were one of the 20 percent who were born Quirkless?
The League of Villains has kidnapped Bakugo, and the resulting negative publicity has thrown U.A. into a huge uproar. With the public's trust in heroes threatened, the faculty convenes to figure out what to do. But Midoriya and the students of Class 1-A have plans of their own-an operation to rescue Bakugo that could get them thrown out of school!
* Fun, action-packed story that takes inspiration from American superhero comics.
* Releases 4 times a year for 11+ volumes. Series is ongoing.
* New York Times best seller list for multiple weeks with each new release.
* Serialized in Shonen Jump digital magazine.
* Series already has a large following online.
Viz Media, Subs. of Shogakukan Inc
16 November 2017
Earn By Promoting Books
Earn money by sharing your favourite books through our Affiliate programme.Become an Affiliate