NCLEX Medication Review: 300+ Meds You Need to Know for the Exam
Kaplan Nursing (Author)
Pre-Order Ships 9 December 2021
DescriptionTruly pocket-sized and light, Kaplan's NCLEX Medication Review provides a concise, portable review of 300 medications frequently prescribed in clinical practice. This slim volume reviews only the medications and key details that are most likely to be tested-ideal for the home stretch of exam prep, when exam candidates can't afford to be overwhelmed.
- Flashcard-style pages with more than 300 frequently prescribed drugs grouped by medication category & subcategory
- Expertly revised and up-to-date content, with nursing considerations, adverse effects, and purpose for each drug
- REORGANIZED to combine related therapies and facilitate learning of meds with similar profiles
- NEW sections: anesthetics and herbals (now tested on the NCLEX)
- NEW features: important alternate uses of medications, black box warnings
- Appendix of medical abbreviations for quick reference
- Alphabetical index of medications by generic name for quick page reference
- Convenient phonetic pronunciation keys
- Simple, powerful tips for retaining medication content
- Reviewed and updated by Kaplan's team of expert nursing faculty and pharmacology specialists.
- We invented test prep-Kaplan (www.kaptest.com) has been helping students for almost 80 years. Our proven strategies have helped legions of students achieve their dreams.
9 December 2021
Earn By Promoting Books
Earn money by sharing your favourite books through our Affiliate programme.Become an Affiliate