Celebrate God's love and the family fun of Valentine's Day with a young panda bear as your little ones learn that family time together is sweet any time of year. Amy Parker's delightful rhymes and Virginia Allyn's cheerful illustrations make Night Night, Valentine the perfect read-aloud for toddlers and preschoolers enjoying the season of "I love you."
As the third seasonal title in the hugely successful Night Night bedtime storybook brand, this Valentine's Day board book for ages 0-4
- shows little pandas and their parents enjoying all the fun that Valentine's Day brings: hanging decorations, baking treats, crafting heart-shaped cards, and savoring the warmth of a loving hug
- gives families a fun way to say goodnight and "be mine" during February and wintertime
- celebrates the special moments of family holiday activities
- gently reminds children that all good things come from a loving Heavenly Father
- features a Valentine's Day theme, sparkling cover, and sturdy board pages
Night Night, Valentine is the perfect gift to remind babies and toddlers page by page just how loved they are by parents, grandparents, and caretakers. With its emphasis on the close relationship between you and your child, this sweet story will be a family bedtime favorite--because a goodnight hug is the sweetest way to show your love all year long!
Earn By Promoting Books
Earn money by sharing your favourite books through our Affiliate programme.Become an Affiliate