One Pot Vegan: 80 quick, easy and delicious plant-based recipes from the creators of SO VEGAN
The ultimate no-fuss cookbook for the veggie, vegan or flexitarian in your life, featuring more delicious plants and less washing-up!
80 quick, easy and delicious vegan recipes, each using only one dish
'Anyone considering a foray into veganism should acquaint themselves with the work of Roxy Pope and Ben Pook . . . simple, healthy recipes made up of everyday ingredients' Vogue
One Pot Vegan is the perfect staple cookbook for vegans, vegetarians, flexitarians, or anyone who simply wants more plants on their plate.
Packed with inspiration for pastas, curries, salads, stir-fries, noodles and even puddings, every recipe uses simple supermarket ingredients - for maximum flavour with minimum fuss.
One-pot, one-pan and one-tray recipes include:
- QUICK AND NUTRITIOUS MIDWEEK MEALS, such as lemony linguine, rainbow noodles and 'fishcakes' with homemade slaw
- FOOD FOR A CROWD, such as loaded sweet potato wedges and one-pan paella
- HEARTY HOME COMFORTS, like rich lazy lasagne, mushroom and ale filo pie, and warming pearl barley chilli
- TAKEAWAY CLASSICS, including mushroom tikka masala, tofu satay, and Chinese-inspired sweet and sour jackfruit
- SWEET TREATS AND DESSERTS such as peanut butter swirl brownies, boozy Caribbean pear cake and apple and orange baklava tart
From the creators of SO VEGAN, one of the world's leading vegan food platforms with a growing community of over 1.5 million followers. Recipes are accompanied by full nutritional info, plus tips for batch cooking or freezing.
Eating more plants has never been so easy!
PRAISE FOR SO VEGAN:
'Faff-free, delicious recipes' Times
'Masterminds' Plant Based News
Earn by promoting books
Earn money by sharing your favourite books through our Affiliate programme.Become an affiliate