This book presents Serge Prokofieff's famous musical story about young Peter and the Wolf in the style of a play with four scenes. The cast of characters on page 2 shows how Prokofieff used a different musical instrument to represent each character. With the help of a narrator, the story reveals, how Peter outwits the big bad wolf.
- Gold/Band 9 fiction books offer developing readers literary language and stories with distinctive characters.
- Text type - A playscript of a traditional tale.
- A poster on pages 22 and 23 recaps on elements of Peter's character, around which children can discuss the story.
- Curriculum links - Music: Exploring sounds.
- This book has been levelled for Reading Recovery.
- This book has been quizzed for Accelerated Reader.
Earn By Promoting Books
Earn money by sharing your favourite books through our Affiliate programme.Become an Affiliate