Pocket Rough Guide British Breaks Isle of Skye & the Western Isles (Travel Guide with Free eBook)
Pocket Rough Guide Skye & the Western Isles
Make the most of your time in Great Britain with the ultimate travel guides.
Entertaining, informative and stylish pocket guide, now with free eBook.
Discover the best of Skye and the Western Isles with this compact and entertaining pocket travel guide. This slim, trim treasure trove of trustworthy travel information is ideal for short-trip travellers and covers all the key sights (Portree, The Storr, The Fairy Pools and Sligachan Old Bridge), restaurants, shops, cafes and bars, plus inspired ideas for day-trips, with honest and independent recommendations from our experts.
Features of this travel guide to Skye and the Western Isles:
- Compact format: packed with practical information, this is the perfect travel companion when you're out and about exploring Skye and the Western Isles
- Honest and independent reviews: written with Rough Guides' trademark blend of humour, honesty and expertise, our writers will help you make the most of your trip
- Incisive area-by-area overviews: covering Skye, Small Isles, Lewis and Harris, North Uist, South Uist, Benbecula and Barra and more, the practical 'Places' section provides all you need to know about must-see sights and the best places to eat, drink and shop
- Handy pull-out map: with every major sight and listing highlighted, the pull-out map makes on-the-ground navigation easy
- Time-saving itineraries: carefully planned routes will help inspire and inform your on-the-road experiences
- Day-trips : venture further afield to St Kilda or Raasay. This tells you why to go, how to get there, and what to see when you arrive
- Travel tips and info : packed with essential pre-departure information including getting around, health, tourist information, festivals and events, plus an A-Z directory
- Attractive user-friendly design : features fresh magazine-style layout, inspirational colour photography and colour-coded maps throughout
- The ultimate travel tool: download the free eBook to access all this from your phone or tablet
- Covers : Skye, Small Isles, Lewis and Harris, North Uist, South Uist, Benbecula and Barra
Looking for a comprehensive travel guide to Scotland? Try The Rough Guide to Scotland for an informative and entertaining look at all the country has to offer.
About Rough Guides: Rough Guides have been inspiring travellers for over 35 years, with over 30 million copies sold. Synonymous with practical travel tips, quality writing and a trustworthy 'tell it like it is' ethos, the Rough Guides list includes more than 260 travel guides to 120+ destinations, gift-books and phrasebooks.
Earn By Promoting Books
Earn money by sharing your favourite books through our Affiliate programme.Become an Affiliate