PRACTICAL ARRAY PROCESSING
Publisher's Note: Products purchased from Third Party sellers are not guaranteed by the publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.
A Complete Education on Array Processing-from Theory to Practice
Learn all the ins and outs of creating reliable communication systems with Practical Array Processing. This comprehensive guide goes through the entire subject, from a detailed look at the theory of array processing to practical information on how to design and build systems for both commercial and military applications.
Written by a recognized expert in the field, Practical Array Processing focuses on the practical issues in any project involving one or more antenna arrays. It provides key background information and hands-on techniques regarding array calibration…antenna array design…signal detection…direction finding…interference cancellation…and more. The book concludes with an explanation of how emitters can be located using angles of arrival or time differences measured at multiple sites.
Practical Array Processing includes
- Hands-on advice for performing full systems engineering analysis on array processing systems
- Coverage of basic techniques, such as calibration, not included in most texts
- Easy-to-understand mathematical algorithms, with software and firmware applications
- In-depth, accessible discussions of array processing theory
In this array processing guide
• Digital Receiver Techniques • Array Signal Processing Models • Signal Detection • Direction Finding • Beamforming • Emitter Geolocation
Earn By Promoting Books
Earn money by sharing your favourite books through our Affiliate programme.Become an Affiliate