Practical Knowledge and Information Management (KIM) is a guide written by and for knowledge and information management practitioners. As well as offering an introduction to the field, it provides advice and expertise that can be applied to real-life workplace situations. It offers an antidote to hype and best practice you can actually use.
Content covered includes:
- introducing KIM to organizations
- information management and governance
- communities of practice, knowledge sharing and learning
- knowledge bases, know-how and wikis
- after-action reviews, project learning and legacy
This book will be useful for existing knowledge and information practitioners as well as information professionals increasing their skills in the area. It offers insight for experienced professionals and a good introduction to students and professionals wanting to increase their knowledge.
Earn By Promoting Books
Earn money by sharing your favourite books through our Affiliate programme.Become an Affiliate