Psychology: The Science of Mind and Behaviour 8th Edition
Build a solid foundation for students to develop the skills and knowledge they need to progress with the updated edition of Richard Gross's best-selling introduction to Psychology.
This 8th edition of Psychology: The Science of Mind and Behaviour is the essential guide to studying Psychology, helping over half a million students during its 30 years of publication.
- Easily access psychological theories and research with user-friendly content and useful features including summaries, critical discussion and research updates.
- Develop evaluative skills, with new evaluation boxes, encouraging students to put classic and contemporary studies into context.
- Consolidate understanding by identifying common misconceptions.
- Stay up to date with revised content and the latest psychological research.
- Understand the research process with updated contributions from leading Psychologists including Elizabeth Loftus, Alex Haslam and David Canter.
Earn by promoting books
Earn money by sharing your favourite books through our Affiliate programme.Become an affiliate