Open the door and see who is there: a cat in a hat, a fox in socks, a dog and a frog; and they all want to play! But the final visitor is not so welcome - a dinosaur - ROAR!
- Yellow/Band 3 books offer varied sentence structure and natural language.
- Text type - A rhyming story with a predictable and repetitive pattern.
- A storyboard on pages 14 and 15 gives children the opportunity to recap and discuss the story.
- Curriculum links - Music: exploring sounds, including chants.
- This book has been levelled for Reading Recovery.
This book has been quizzed for Accelerated Reader.
Earn By Promoting Books
Earn money by sharing your favourite books through our Affiliate programme.Become an Affiliate