Riding the Waves of Culture: Understanding Diversity in Global Business
For over 25 years, Riding the Waves of Culture has set the standard for leading effectively in an international business context. Helping leaders to be highly attuned to cultural differences, and to leverage such differences for maximum competitive advantage.
Retaining its in-depth exploration of underlying cultural frameworks that have made it a business classic, Riding the Waves of Culture , Fourth Edition provides new, evidence-based information and insights on critical business matters, including:
- How to enhance and improve chances of success in M&A deals by expertly handling corporate and cultural differences
- Ways of improving and handling competencies, dilemmas, servant leadership, innovation, and remote-team effectiveness in an increasingly diverse business world
- New analyses of changes over the past decades that are moving the world closer to a single 'global village'
Renowned experts in their field, the authors also include new chapters and updates on:
- the meaning of culture
- how to assess cultural competence
- change management
- assessing organisation culture
- diversity and ethnicity
The most thoroughly researched and highly respected resource of its kind, Riding the Waves of Culture does more than help you stay afloat in today's diverse work environment; it provides the knowledge you need to seize the advantage and compete for the long run.
Earn By Promoting Books
Earn money by sharing your favourite books through our Affiliate programme.Become an Affiliate