Rita Cheminais' Handbook for SENCOs
Do you have responsibility for your school's special educational needs (SEN) provision? Are you currently undertaking the National award for SENCOs?
By breaking down the detailed information into manageable chunks, this book sets out the responsibilities of the SENCO and helps you make sure you are meeting the government requirements of the most recent reforms to SEN provision and regulations. Helping you lead and manage SEN provision this book covers:
- New SEN legislations and policy (the new SEND Code of Practice)
- Planning and deploying the SEN budget
- Working in partnership with young people, parents and other professionals
- How to deal with the new paperwork requirements
- Building capacity among staff and self-evaluating the quality of your settings provision
- Meeting the latest OFSTED requirements, in relation to SEND
Suitable for SENCOs and anyone responsible for SEN provision in their setting it is an invaluable guide those working with children from Birth to 19.
About Rita Cheminais Rita has over thirty years experience in the field of education working as a teacher, SENCO, OFSTED Inspector, General, Senior and Principal Adviser for SEN & Inclusion, education consultant, author and keynote speaker on SEN.
Earn By Promoting Books
Earn money by sharing your favourite books through our Affiliate programme.Become an Affiliate