Short Walks in Dorset
A practical little walk guide to Dorset endorsed by the Ramblers. All of the 20 walks are 5 miles or under in length and can easily be completed in less than 3 hours. Clear Ordnance Survey maps show the route, along with easy-to-follow walk descriptions.
The southern English county of Dorset contains stunning coastal scenery and beautiful rural countryside waiting to be explored. The area is famous for the Jurassic Coast World Heritage Site, which features landforms such as the sublime Lulworth Cove, the impressive shingles of Chesil Beach, and the great natural arch of Durdle Door.
This guide, produced in co-operation with the Ramblers and featuring Ordnance Survey mapping, is the perfect way to get out and enjoy the stunning scenery.
This compact little guide contains walks, all of which are 5 miles or under, which are ideal for an afternoon stroll.
* 20 easy to follow walks which can be completed in 3 hours and under.
- Each walk has a detailed Ordnance Survey map with the route clearly marked plus a detailed description of the route.
- The walks have been chosen with issues like parking and refreshments in mind to make life easy for families.
- There are interesting facts about the things you'll see along the route.
- All the books include general information on walking and also the general area covered by the guide.
- Packed with colour photographs of scenes you will see along the walk.
Earn by promoting books
Earn money by sharing your favourite books through our Affiliate programme.Become an affiliate