'There are sounds all around you...Which sounds do you like?' This is a simple non-fiction book about the wide variety of sounds we head and how they are made. The text is illustrated with lively photographs of children listening, and making noise!
- Blue/Band 4 books offer longer, repeated patterns with
sequential events and integrated literary and natural language.
- Text type - An information book.
- A pictorial index is included on pages 14 and 15, giving the children a chance to recap and discuss the text.
- Curriculum links - Science: ourselves, sound and hearing.
- This book has been levelled for Reading Recovery.
Earn By Promoting Books
Earn money by sharing your favourite books through our Affiliate programme.Become an Affiliate