Soup Broth Bread
Cook up warm, comforting dishes this winter with Rachel Allen's timeless collection of soups, breads, garnishes, stocks and much more
* SHORTLISTED FOR THE IRISH BOOK AWARDS COOKBOOK OF THE YEAR * AS SEEN IN THE SATURDAY TELEGRAPH *
'Proof that soups are not just for winter. Bright, zesty and fresh. Comforting like Rachel herself' NADIYA HUSSAIN
'Warm, nourishing dishes with a twist' SUNDAY TIMES
In this love-letter to the world's most ubiquitous dish, acclaimed TV chef, cookery writer and renowned teacher, Rachel Allen, explores everything soup has to offer.
Whether as a starter or main dish, a quick fix or a leisurely indulgence, to nourish a cold or heal a broken heart, or to feed yourself, your family or a crowd of friends, there is a soup for every occasion.
With Rachel's expert guidance you can learn the classics and then expand your horizons, with delicious, achievable, heart-warming recipes you'll turn to time and time again, including . . .
* Carrot and Harissa Soup with Za'atar Croutons
* Nordic Salmon and Dill Soup
* Pork and Fennel Meatball Soup
* Chunky Chickpea and Chorizo Broth
* Japanese Chicken and Udon Noodle Broth
* Lamb and Pearl Barley Broth
* Cheesy Tear and Share Swirls
* Guinness Bread
* Blue Cheese and Walnut Bread
Rachel also shares easy recipes for fresh homemade breads, as well as clever garnishes, essential stocks, and a wealth of tips on equipment, batch-cooking, freezing, and presentation.
Just as every cook needs good soup in their repertoire, this book will be a must-have source of inspiration for every kitchen shelf.
'You can always trust Rachel Allen to deliver recipes that taste as good as they look' Good Housekeeping
Earn By Promoting Books
Earn money by sharing your favourite books through our Affiliate programme.Become an Affiliate