Build students' confidence and skills throughout the National 4 Maths course as they follow the tried-and-tested TeeJay approach.
This book provides hundreds of practice questions, with progression and consolidation - the core TeeJay philosophy - underpinning every exercise and chapter.
- Use National 4: Book 1, followed by National 4: Book 2, to cover the entire National 4 course
- Chapter Zero revises all of the strands from Second Level
- Every chapter ends with 'What Have I Learned?' exercises for revision and assessment
- Plenty of non-calculator exercises are included in the book to enhance numeracy skills
- Answers for all questions are in the back of the book; answers for 'What Have I Learned?' are available on the TeeJay Maths website
Earn By Promoting Books
Earn money by sharing your favourite books through our Affiliate programme.Become an Affiliate