The Art of Watercolor Lettering: A Beginner's Step-by-Step Guide to Painting Modern Calligraphy and Lettered Art
Kelly Klapstein (Author)
DescriptionLearn to letter beautifully with watercolor.
In this stunning follow-up to her highly praised and influential first book, The Art of Brush Lettering , lettering expert and workshop instructor Kelly Klapstein (popular on Instagram as @kellycreates) shares her secrets for mastering the essential techniques for creating lovely modern lettering and calligraphy with watercolor.
- Start with the basics , from choosing paints, brushes, and other supplies to preparing your paper for painting.
- Learn to handle watercolor paints with essential strokes and warm-ups.
- Explore painting letterforms in a variety of styles , from traditional to modern.
- Try a range of creative techniques , including blending ombres and rainbows, creating pictorial letterforms, and combining watercolor with other mediums.
- Enhance your lettering with special touches by complementing it with handpainted backgrounds and simple illustrations.
22 October 2019
Earn By Promoting Books
Earn money by sharing your favourite books through our Affiliate programme.Become an Affiliate