The Complete PCOA (R) Review
Bradley A. Boucher (Author)
Out of Stock. Usually despatches within 2 weeks.
DescriptionThe Complete PCOA (R) Review is a study guide for student pharmacists to prepare for the Pharmacy Curriculum Outcomes Assessment (PCOA) examination developed and administered by the National Association of Boards of Pharmacy (NABP). It addresses the four major pharmacy content areas as outlined within the PCOA (R) nationally uniform content competency statements.
- Comprehensive review of basic pharmacy education
- Information summarized in user-friendly manner
- Includes most important information in the respective areas covered on the PCOA (R)
- Key points summarized
- Pertinent references included
- Self-study questions and answers
- Study tips
American Pharmacists Association
15 July 2020
Earn By Promoting Books
Earn money by sharing your favourite books through our Affiliate programme.Become an Affiliate