Usually despatches within 3-5 days.
DescriptionThe Fairytale Memory Game in the latest in our best-selling range of memory games.
In The Fairy-tale Memory Game reunite characters and props from your favourite fairy tales in this fun new memory game. Simply match three objects to create a story: Cinderella + pumpkin carriage + glass slipper. Can you remember who's afraid of being eaten by the wolf? And which tale the three bears belong to? Young children will enjoy piecing the stories together and expert storytellers can play as a challenging memory game where you must remember the location of all three pieces.
The delightful box contains 15 fairy tales illustrated by Yeji Yun and retold by Anna Claybourne.
- FAMILY FUN: A fun, simple game for families that will appeal to children aged 4-7 years
- BEAUTIFULLY DESIGNED: Find all 15 fairy-tales held within the charmingly illustrated box measuring 235 x 125 x 34mm - perfect for taking anywhere on the go!
- FUN & COLOURFUL: Each fairy-tale has been wonderfully illustrated by internationally recognised artist Yeji Yun. Each fairy-tale has been broken in to 3 recognisable drawings.
- HIGHEST QUALITY: Includes a full colour booklet with summarised stories of the characters.
- GIFTS: The perfect gift for children who love their fairy tale stories. Match up three items from your favourite fairy tales: snow white + apple + dwarves, for instance. Expert storytellers can play as a memory game with the cards face down
Other Match It games available from Laurence King Publishing include: You Callin' Me a Cheetah? , Who Did This Poo? , Twins Memory Game , Pick a Flower , Match These Bones , Match a Mummy , Match a Leaf , Dogs & Puppies , Cats & Kittens , Do You Look Like Your Dog? , Do You Look Like Your Cat?
Laurence King Publishing
13 May 2021
Earn By Promoting Books
Earn money by sharing your favourite books through our Affiliate programme.Become an Affiliate