It's night time and many animals are sleeping, but deep in the forest a flying squirrel is waking. She is hungry and looking for food; what will she find to eat? Beautiful photographs show clearly how the flying squirrel moves, what she eats and where she lives.
- Blue/ Band 4 non-fiction books use children's language patterns to give information which is supported by the illustrations and design.
- Text types - An information book.
- A pictorial summary of the book with simple labels on pages 14 and 15 allows children to recap and discuss the text.
- Curriculum links - Science: light and dark, sound and hearing.
- This book has been levelled for Reading Recovery.
This book has been quizzed for Accelerated Reader.
Earn By Promoting Books
Earn money by sharing your favourite books through our Affiliate programme.Become an Affiliate