The Flower Farmer's Year: How to Grow Cut Flowers for Pleasure and Profit
Grow your own cut flowers and you can fill your house with the gorgeous colours and heavenly scents of your favourite blooms, knowing that they haven't travelled thousands of miles - and you can make money while you do it!
Combining boundless passion with down-to-earth guidance and practical advice, Georgie Newbery draws on her own experiences as an artisan flower farmer and florist as she takes you through:
* how to start a cut-flower patch
* what to grow
* cutting, conditioning and presenting cut flowers
* creating a hedgerow Christmas
* starting a cut-flower business
* where to sell
* marketing and social media
* a flower farmer's year planner.
Whether you want to grow for your own pleasure or start your own business, The Flower Farmer's Year is the perfect guide.
Earn By Promoting Books
Earn money by sharing your favourite books through our Affiliate programme.Become an Affiliate