The Lonely Penguin: Band 04/Blue
Penguin is lonely - he can't find his friends. Follow him on his journey across Antarctica as he searches for them in this lovely story, written and illustrated by award-winning illustrated Petr Horacek.
- Blue/Band 4 books offer longer, repeated patterns with sequential events and integrated literary and natural language.
- Children can re-cap the stages of Penguin's journey on pages 14-15.
- Text type: A story with a predictable structure and patterned language
- Curriculum links: Citizenship: Taking part
- This book has been quizzed for Accelerated Reader.
Earn By Promoting Books
Earn money by sharing your favourite books through our Affiliate programme.Become an Affiliate