The Rough Guide to Ireland (Travel Guide with Free eBook)
The Rough Guide to Ireland
Make the most of your time on Earth with the ultimate travel guides.
World-renowned 'tell it like it is' travel guide, now with free eBook.
Discover Ireland with this comprehensive and entertaining travel guide, packed with practical information and honest recommendations by our independent experts. Whether you plan to drive the scenic Wild Atlantic Way, explorie the delights of Dublin's architecture and dance along to traditional Irish music in one of the plethora of pubs in the country, Rough Guide Ireland will help you discover the best places to explore, eat, drink, shop and sleep along the way.
Features of this travel guide to Ireland:
- Detailed regional coverage: provides practical information for every kind of trip, from off-the-beaten-track adventures to chilled-out breaks in popular tourist areas
- Honest and independent reviews: written with Rough Guides' trademark blend of humour, honesty and expertise, our writers will help you make the most from your trip to Ireland
- Meticulous mapping: practical full-colour maps, with clearly numbered, colour-coded keys. Find your way around Dublin, Belfast and many more locations without needing to get online
- Fabulous full-colour photography : features inspirational colour photography, including the historic campus of Trinity College and Glendalough Scenic Park
- Time-saving itineraries: carefully planned routes will help inspire and inform your on-the-road experiences
- Things not to miss: Rough Guides' rundown of the best sights and top experiences to be found in Cork, Kerry and Sligo
- Travel tips and info: packed with essential pre-departure information including getting around, accommodation, food and drink, health, the media, festivals, sports and outdoor activities, culture and etiquette, shopping and more
- Background information: comprehensive 'Contexts' chapter provides fascinating insights into Ireland with coverage of history, religion, ethnic groups, environment, wildlife and books, plus a handy language section and glossary
- The ultimate travel tool: download the free eBook to access all this from your phone or tablet
- Covers : Dublin; Around Dublin: Wicklow, Kildare and Meath, Louth, Monaghan and Cavan, The Midlands: Westmeath, Longford, Offaly and Laois, Kilkenny, Carlow and Wexford, Waterford and Tipperary, Cork, Kerry, Limerick and Clare, Galway and Mayo, Sligo, Leitrim and Roscommon, Donegal, Belfast, Antrim and Derry, Down and Armagh, Tyronne and Fermanagh
You may also be interested in: Rough Guide to Scotland
About Rough Guides: Rough Guides have been inspiring travellers for over 35 years, with over 30 million copies sold globally. Synonymous with practical travel tips, quality writing and a trustworthy 'tell it like it is' ethos, the Rough Guides list includes more than 260 travel guides to 120+ destinations, gift-books and phrasebooks.
Earn By Promoting Books
Earn money by sharing your favourite books through our Affiliate programme.Become an Affiliate