The Rough Guide to the North Coast 500 (Compact Travel Guide with Free eBook)
The Rough Guide to the North Coast 500
Make the most of your time on Earth with the ultimate travel guides.
World-renowned 'tell it like it is' travel guide, now with free eBook.
Discover the North Coast 500 with this comprehensive and entertaining travel guide, packed with practical information and honest recommendations by our independent experts. Whether you plan to sample world-class single malt whiskies, ascend the hair-raising Applecross Pass or go whalewatching off the west coast, The Rough Guide to the North Coast 500 will help you discover the best places to explore, eat, drink, shop and sleep along the way.
Features of this travel guide to the North Coast 500:
- Detailed regional coverage: provides practical information for every kind of trip, from off-the-beaten-track adventures to luxury getaways
- Honest and independent reviews: written with Rough Guides' trademark blend of humour, honesty and expertise, our writers will help you make the most from your trip along the North Coast 500
- Meticulous mapping: practical full-colour maps, with clearly numbered, colour-coded keys. Find your way around without needing to get online
- Fabulous full-colour photography: features inspirational colour photography, including the sugarloaf moonscape of Assynt and the stunning Duncansby Head sea stacks
- Time-saving itineraries: carefully planned routes will help inspire and inform your on-the-road experiences
- Things not to miss: Rough Guides' rundown of the best sights and top experiences to be found along the North Coast 500 route
- Travel tips and info: packed with essential pre-departure information including when to go, getting there, getting around, accommodation, food and drink, health, costs and more
- Background information: comprehensive 'Moments in History' section provides fascinating insights into Scotland's past
- The ultimate travel tool: download the free eBook to access all this from your phone or tablet
- Covers: Inverness to the Black Isle and beyond, the road to John O'Groats, along the north coast, exploring the northwest and Wester Ross to Inverness
You may also be interested in: Rough Guide to Scotland
About Rough Guides: Rough Guides have been inspiring travellers for over 35 years, with over 30 million copies sold globally. Synonymous with practical travel tips, quality writing and a trustworthy 'tell it like it is' ethos, the Rough Guides list includes more than 260 travel guides to 120+ destinations, gift-books and phrasebooks.
Earn By Promoting Books
Earn money by sharing your favourite books through our Affiliate programme.Become an Affiliate