The SAGE Handbook of Coaching presents a comprehensive, global view of the discipline, identifying the current issues and practices, as well as mapping out where the discipline is going.
The Handbook is organized into six thematic sections:
- Part One: Positioning Coaching as a Discipline
- Part Two: Coaching as a Process
- Part Three: Common Issues in Coaching
- Part Four: Coaching in Contexts
- Part Five: Researching Coaching
- Part Six: Development of Coaches
It provides the perfect reference point for graduate students, scholars, educators and researchers wishing to familiarize themselves with current research and debate in the academic and influential practitioners′ literature on coaching.
Earn By Promoting Books
Earn money by sharing your favourite books through our Affiliate programme.Become an Affiliate