Time Out Cape Town City Guide
With Cape Town's spectacular setting, cosmopolitan vibe and African roots, this city has a certain special something for even the most blase traveller.
While Cape Town manages to combine First World flair with a palpable Third World energy, its striking natural beauty is truly staggering to behold: with the Atlantic on its doorstep, Table Mountain overseeing goings-on in the City Bowl, and the majestic Winelands, there is much to occupy any level of outdoor enthusiast.
The Cape Town city guide includes:
- Full-colour photography , using original imagery to give a real sense of the place
- Handy pull-out Cape Town map
- Extensive area guides not only cover the sightseeing in Cape Town, but also restaurants, bars and shops - all plotted on maps handily located within the chapter
- Top 20 list of the must-see highlights
- Itineraries to help you plan your visit
- Critic's choices pick out the best Cape Town sights, experiences and cultural highlights - at a glance
- All Cape Town restaurants and bars have been visited and reviewed anonymously by critics who pay their own way
- Cape Town hotels independently reviewed
The revamped Time Out Guides retain the independence and local expertise that the series is known for, while adding more features to help the visitor navigate the city. Whether you have an action-packed 24 hours or a leisurely week in which to take it all in, these guides are more essential than ever.
Earn By Promoting Books
Earn money by sharing your favourite books through our Affiliate programme.Become an Affiliate