Time Out Croatia
Some 2,000km of crystal clear coastline fringed by 1,200 mainly uninhabited islands is enticing a record number of visitors to Croatia. The independent traveller can count on cheaply available accommodation, superb seafood, a lively bar scene and - unless it's a busy island in high season - lots of space. Inland, surrounded by national parks, traditional villages and rare wildlife, stands the culturally vibrant, classically Habsburg capital of Zagreb.
Together with informed recommendations of restaurants, hotels and nightspots, Time Out Croatia covers all aspects of this newly rediscovered tourist region, from its peculiar history to its secluded beaches and hilltop villages. No other Croatia guide offers such a unique insider perspective.
The Croatia city guide includes:
- Full colour photography , using original imagery to give a real sense of the place
- Handy pull-out Croatia map
- Extensive area guides not only cover the sightseeing in Croatia, but also restaurants, bars and shops - all plotted on maps handily located within the chapter
- Top 20 list of the must-see highlights
- Itineraries to help you plan your visit
- Critic's choices pick out the best Croatia sights, experiences and cultural highlights - at a glance
- All Croatia restaurants and bars have been visited and reviewed anonymously by critics who pay their own way
- Croatia hotels independently reviewed
The revamped Time Out Guides retain the independence and local expertise that the series is known for, while adding more features to help the visitor navigate the city. Whether you have an action-packed 24 hours or a leisurely week in which to take it all in, these guides are more essential than ever.
Earn By Promoting Books
Earn money by sharing your favourite books through our Affiliate programme.Become an Affiliate