Time Out Edinburgh City Guide
Scotland's most visitor-friendly city continues to attract tourists all year-round, and with good reason: its narrow streets and grand buildings combine to make it perhaps the most handsome city in the UK. However, it's more than merely a museum piece - with lively dining and shopping scenes, there's plenty happening both night and day, and August's various festivals combine to create the largest arts event in the world.
The Edinburgh city guide includes:
- Full-colour photography, using original imagery to give a real sense of the place
- Handy pull-out Edinburgh map
- Extensive area guides not only cover the sightseeing in Edinburgh, but also restaurants, bars and shops - all plotted on maps handily located within the chapter
- Top 20 list of the must-see highlights
- Itineraries to help you plan your visit
- Critic's choices pick out the best Edinburgh sights, experiences and cultural highlights - at a glance
- All Edinburgh restaurants and bars have been visited and reviewed anonymously by critics who pay their own way
- Edinburgh hotels independently reviewed
The revamped Time Out Guides retain the independence and local expertise that the series is known for, while adding more features to help the visitor navigate the city. Whether you have an action-packed 24 hours or a leisurely week in which to take it all in, these guides are more essential than ever.
Earn By Promoting Books
Earn money by sharing your favourite books through our Affiliate programme.Become an Affiliate