Time Out Naples City Guide
Lying in the shadow of Europe's second-largest active volcano, overlooking the Bay of Naples, this fascinating, UNESCO-protected city offers more than corruption, crime and Camorra scandals.
Visit the San Carlo opera house, where Rossini and Donizetti triumphed, sip a caffe where Oscar Wilde and Enrique Caruso used to lounge, eat a margharita pizza at the restaurant that created it and, with the help of this guide, find the best hotels, the coolest spas and some of the finest food in the whole of Italy.
The Time Out Naples city guide also takes you to areas outside Naples, including Capri, Pompeii, Sorrento and the Amalfi Coast.
The Naples city guide includes:
- Full-colour photography , using original imagery to give a real sense of the place
- Handy pull-out Naples map
- Extensive area guides not only cover the sightseeing in Naples, but also restaurants, bars and shops - all plotted on maps handily located within the chapter
- Top 20 list of the must-see highlights
- Itineraries to help you plan your visit
- Critic's choices pick out the best Naples sights, experiences and cultural highlights - at a glance
- All Naples restaurants and bars have been visited and reviewed anonymously by critics who pay their own way
- Naples hotels independently reviewed
The revamped Time Out Guides retain the independence and local expertise that the series is known for, while adding more features to help the visitor navigate the city. Whether you have an action-packed 24 hours or a leisurely week in which to take it all in, these guides are more essential than ever.
Earn By Promoting Books
Earn money by sharing your favourite books through our Affiliate programme.Become an Affiliate