Time Out Paris City Guide
With three of the world's top ten most visited museums within its clutch, and the Musee Picasso back on the Marais map after a five-year revamp, Paris is a contemporary city of culture par excellence. And the capital's pleasures are spreading beyond the confines of the Grands Boulevards too. From Gagosian Le Bourget to Gehry's Fondation Louis Vuitton,
21st-century Paris no longer stops at the Peripherique. Time Out Paris continues to chart the ups and downs of this most intoxicating city. With the help of local journalists, writers and experts, the Time Out Paris Guide takes you beyond the cliches - into the places where Parisians work and play, sampling the full extent of its museums and galleries, the best of its eating, shopping and carousing, the most interesting sights, strolls and excursions.
The Paris city guide includes:
- Full-colour photography, using original imagery to give a real sense of the place
- Handy pull-out Paris map
- Extensive area guides not only cover the sightseeing in Paris, but also restaurants, bars and shops - all plotted on maps handily located within the chapter
- Top 20 list of the must-see highlights
- Itineraries to help you plan your visit
- Critic's choices pick out the best Paris sights, experiences and cultural highlights - at a glance
- All Paris restaurants and bars have been visited and reviewed anonymously by critics who pay their own way
- Paris hotels independently reviewed
The revamped Time Out Guides retain the independence and local expertise that the series is known for, while adding more features to help the visitor navigate the city. Whether you have an action-packed 24 hours or a leisurely week in which to take it all in, these guides are more essential than ever.
Earn By Promoting Books
Earn money by sharing your favourite books through our Affiliate programme.Become an Affiliate