Time Out Stockholm City Guide: Travel guide with pull-out map
The Time Out Stockholm City Guide is a must-have travel companion for anyone heading to Scandinavia's coolest capital.
Perched on the edge of the Baltic, Stockholm is made up of one-third water, one-third green space and three-thirds style. You just have to clock the number of Swedish lifestyle mags lining the shelves of the newsagents, or the calculated cool clothing sported by young Stockholmers, to realise that this place is at the forefront of design - from chic boutiques to cutting-edge hotels.
In full colour and illustrated throughout, the city guide is written by expert authors and includes a handy pull-out map.
- Detailed street maps for each area of the city
- Top 20 list of the must-see highlights
- Itineraries to help you plan your visit
- Reviews of restaurants, bars and shops, selected by our expert authors.
- In-depth analysis of the city's history, design, architecture and current affairs.
Written by expert and local authors, the Time Out City Guides are must-have travel companions that give advice on all there is to know about food, attractions, art, culture, shopping and nightlife.
Earn By Promoting Books
Earn money by sharing your favourite books through our Affiliate programme.Become an Affiliate