TOEFL Pocket Vocabulary: 600 Words + 420 Idioms + Practice Questions
Kaplan Test Prep (Author)
Out of stock. Delivery time unknown.
DescriptionKaplan's TOEFL Pocket Vocabulary provides clear definitions and practice exercises to help you master the vocabulary words and idioms you'll need to know in a North American university setting. This focused, portable guide will help you learn essential English comprehension, speaking, and writing skills so you can face the TOEFL with confidence.
- More than 500 words and more than 400 idioms in flashcard-like page design
- Definitions, parts of speech, and sample sentences for each word to help you learn the meanings in context
- Content is focused on higher-level vocabulary and terms related to U.S. campus life
- Practice exercises help you test your knowledge
- We invented test prep-Kaplan (www.kaptest.com) has been helping students for almost 80 years. Our proven strategies have helped legions of students achieve their dreams.
5 June 2018
Earn By Promoting Books
Earn money by sharing your favourite books through our Affiliate programme.Become an Affiliate