Veg: Easy & Delicious Meals for Everyone as seen on Channel 4's Meat-Free Meals
The essential Jamie Oliver cookbook perfect for vegetarians, total foodies, or someone who just wants a bit more veg on their plate
JAMIE OLIVER IS BACK WITH OVER 100 BRILLIANTLY EASY, DELICIOUS & FLAVOUR-PACKED VEG RECIPES
Includes ALL the recipes from Jamie's Channel 4 series MEAT FREE MEALS
Whether it's embracing a meat-free day or two each week, living a vegetarian lifestyle, or just wanting to try some brilliant new flavour combinations, this book ticks all the boxes.
Discover simple but inventive veg dishes including:
* ALLOTMENT COTTAGE PIE with root veg, porcini mushrooms, marmite & crispy rosemary
* CRISPY MOROCCAN CARROTS with orange & thyme syrup, tahini & harissa rippled yoghurt
* SPICED PARSNIP SOUP with silky poppadoms & funky chips
* WARM GRAPE AND RADICCHIO SALAD with toasted pine nuts, sticky balsamic & honey
* HASSELBACK AL FORNO with root veg galore, wilted spinach & lentils
With chapters on Soups & Sarnies, Brunch, Pies Parcels & Bakes, Curries & Stews, Salads, Burgers & Fritters, Pasta, Rice & Noodles, and Traybakes there's something tasty for every occasion.
Jamie's recipes will leave you feeling full, satisfied and happy - and not missing meat from your plate.
GUARDIAN COOKBOOKS OF THE YEAR
'Brilliant' Mail on Sunday
'There's something for everyone' Daily Telegraph
'Dishes are vibrant and full of flavour and this book is all about making them affordable and easy' Independent
'Jamie makes vegetarian cooking easy, fun and accessible with recipes that can be whipped up after a long day at work. There are bags of flavour in every one - and they're all family-friendly' Good Food
Earn By Promoting Books
Earn money by sharing your favourite books through our Affiliate programme.Become an Affiliate