Writing Year-End Teacher Improvement Plans-Right Now!!: The Principal's Time-Saving Reference Guide
DescriptionThis book is a ready-reference guide that will allow the busy administrator to compose detailed year-end improvement plans and professional improvement plans in half the time.
Forms are provided which allow administrators to:
* Identify demonstrated strengths in teaching performance
* Pinpoint areas requiring improvement
* Provide salient suggestions for strengthening areas of weakness and improving performance
* Utilize a coded method of recording selected benchmark area
* Complete year-end teacher improvement plans quickly and easily
* Review the achievements made by teachers during the previous year
* Chart ongoing progress as teachers work toward meeting objectives
In the ever-evolving classroom, there should be a continuous cycle of providing quality instruction, assessing results, and reconfiguring instructional techniques in order to maximize student achievement. Reflective analysis of personal and professional practices, with the resultant outcomes, is essential to reaching sound objectives. Writing Year-End Teacher Improvement Plans - Right Now! ! provides all the tools principals need to efficiently and effectively promote teachers' professional growth: from assessment to improvement to charting progress.
Earn By Promoting Books
Earn money by sharing your favourite books through our Affiliate programme.Become an Affiliate