Order a copy of The Heron's Cry, out now in hardback for the chance to win an exclusive decanter created in the colours of the jacket by Bob Crooks Glass.
The winner will be notified by email after 30th September 2021. Full T&Cs below.
Questions? contact [email protected]
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please read these terms and conditions carefully. By entering into this Ann Cleeves The Heron’s Cry promotion (“Promotion”), you agree that you have read these terms and that you agree to them. Failure to comply with these terms and conditions may result in your disqualification from the Promotion.
1. This Promotion is run by Bookshop (Bookshoppe Limited, a limited company, registered in England and Wales under company number 12831176 and registered office at Pfk Littlejohn, 15 Westferry Circus, London E14 4HD) and Pan Macmillan a trading division of Macmillan Publishers International Limited a company registered in England with registered number 02063302 and registered office at Cromwell Place, Hampshire International Business Park, Lime Tree Way, Basingstoke, Hampshire, RG24 8YJ (“Promoter”).
2. To enter this Promotion you must be: (a) a resident of the United Kingdom; and (b) aged 18 years old or over at the time of entry.
3. This Promotion is not open to directors or employees (or members of their immediate families) of Promoter or any subsidiary of Promoter. Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants.
4. The Promotion is open for entries between 00.01am on 16/09/21 and 23.59pm on 30/09/2021.
5. Only one entry per person is permitted, no matter how many copies of the book you pre-order. No entrant may win more than one prize.
6. You can enter this Promotion in the following way: Upon ordering one or more copies of The Heron’s Cry by Ann Cleeves, Hardback edition, (ISBN 9781509889686) from https://uk.bookshop.org/books/the-heron-s-cry/9781509889686 you will be automatically entered into the prize draw, but you may choose to opt out of the prize draw at point of purchase. Entries via agents or third parties are invalid. No other form of entry is permitted.
7. All correctly submitted and completed entries will be entered into a prize draw which will take place on 1st October 2021. The first entry drawn at random by computer process will be the winner.
8. The prize for the Promotion consists of the following: AN EXCLUSIVE WINE DECANTER BY BOB CROOKS GLASS, CREATED IN THE COLOURS OF THE HERON’S CRY BOOK JACKET.
9. The prize shall be awarded as follows: THE WINNER WILL BE NOTIFIED AFTER 30/09/2021 AND THE PRIZE (AS DETAILED ABOVE) WILL BE DELIVERED TO THE WINNER.
10. The winner of the Promotion shall be notified by email.
11. The winner will be required to confirm acceptance of the prize within 2 working days and may be required to complete and return an eligibility form stating their age and residency details, among other details. Promoter will endeavour to ensure that winner receives their prize within 30 days of the date they confirm acceptance of the prize. If the winner does not accept the prize within 5 days of being notified, they will forfeit their prize and Promoter reserves the right to choose another winner. Promoter’s decision is final and Promoter reserves the right not to correspond on any matter.
12. The Promoter may request the consent of the winner to use their name, region of residence and likeness for reasonable post-event publicity. If such consent is granted the publicity may be in any form including on Promoter’s website and social media pages and no fees will be paid to the winner.
13. Subject to clause 12, you can find out who has won a prize by sending a stamped addressed envelope, marked with the name of the competition to Bookshop at 15 Westferry Circus, Canary Wharf, London, E14 4HD 30 days after the closing date
14. Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend these Terms and Conditions or change the Prize (to one of equal or greater value) as required by the circumstances. No cash equivalent to the Prize is available.
16. Promoter may at its sole discretion disqualify any entrant found to be tampering or interfering with the entry process or operation of the website, or to be acting in any manner deemed to be disruptive of or prejudicial to the operation or administration of the Promotion.
17. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Disputes arising in connection with this Agreement shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.