An engaging and accessible introduction with information on exactly 100 science topics that will fascinate and inspire children - and adults too. Packed with facts and colourful infographics on both familiar and less familiar topics from the Earth's magnetic poles to spider venom and black holes. A brilliant and wide-ranging introduction to an important school subject - and essential for general knowledge too. Includes internet links to specially selected websites where readers can discover even more surprising science facts.
Ideal for fact loving readers aged 8+.
Each book in this best-selling, award-winning series presents 100 bite-sized topics, with bold, graphic illustrations and clear text. Perfect for dipping in and out of, and for sharing with family and friends.
Discover all the titles in the 100 Things to Know series:
1. 100 Things to Know About Science
2. 100 Things to Know About Saving the Planet
3. 100 Things to Know About Music
4. 100 Things to Know About Numbers, Computers & Coding
5. 100 Things to Know About Food
6. 100 Things to Know About the Human Body
7. 100 Things to Know About Space
8. 100 Things to Know About the Oceans
9. 100 Things to Know About Planet Earth
10. 100 things to Know About History
11. 100 things to Know about the Unknown
12. 100 things to Know about Sport
Earn By Promoting Books
Earn money by sharing your favourite books through our Affiliate programme.Become an Affiliate