Do fish wear pyjamas? What's the sound of an iceberg melting? How many sheep did it take to launch a Viking longship? Which is faster - a tsunami or a bullet train? Find the answers to these and many more questions in a book that explores the history, science, environment and art of our planet's seas and oceans. Richly illustrated and perfect for broadening children's knowledge of an essential subject, away from the classroom.
Ideal for fact loving readers aged 8+.
Each book in this best-selling, award-winning series presents 100 bite-sized topics, with bold, graphic illustrations and clear text. Perfect for dipping in and out of, and for sharing with family and friends.
Discover all the titles in the 100 Things to Know series:
1. 100 Things to Know About Science
2. 100 Things to Know About Saving the Planet
3. 100 Things to Know About Music
4. 100 Things to Know About Numbers, Computers & Coding
5. 100 Things to Know About Food
6. 100 Things to Know About the Human Body
7. 100 Things to Know About Space
8. 100 Things to Know About the Oceans
9. 100 Things to Know About Planet Earth
10. 100 things to Know About History
11. 100 things to Know about the Unknown
12. 100 things to Know about Sport
Earn By Promoting Books
Earn money by sharing your favourite books through our Affiliate programme.Become an Affiliate