52 Things to Do While You Poo: The Fart Edition
From the bestselling author of 52 Things to Do While You Poo, this hilarious mix of fart-themed puzzles and trivia will blow your socks off!
Roaring from the rear, belching from behind, tooting the trouser trumpet – whatever you call it, we all fart, some of us more than others (and some a lot more than others).
Everyone knows a committed farter – with their knowing smile, never shying away from taking full responsibility. So give them the recognition they deserve: a book celebrating their greatest skill, full of activities and puzzles to keep them engrossed, along with fascinating fart facts that’ll blow their mind.
From bestselling author and brain-teaser Hugh Jassburn, this illustrated collection includes the following delights and more:
- Find the “stink”, “smell” and “stench” in one of many word searches
- Discover the chemical composition of farts and how much gas you pass per day
- Spot the differences between flatulent attendees at a yoga class
- Fill in the fart clouds in several rounds of sudoku
- Enjoy a selection of fart quotes from the likes of Robin Williams, Andy Samberg and Billy Connolly
Whether you’re on the john or under the covers, 52 Things to Do While You Poo: The Fart Edition is an unforgettable experience, as playful as it is pungent.
Earn By Promoting Books
Earn money by sharing your favourite books through our Affiliate programme.Become an Affiliate