Discovering Glasgow Illustrated Map: Ideal for Exploring
Dominic Beddow (Author) Collins Maps (Author)
DescriptionExplore new places with dependable maps from Collins.
As the largest city in Scotland, Glasgow is a vibrant and bustling hub, enjoyed by thousands of visitors each year. This updated map displays delightful water-colour mapping, and includes individual illustrations of all the main sights and landmarks in the city.
Covers the centre of Glasgow from the Botanic Gardens in the north and the Riverside Museum to the west to the 12th century Cathedral and the gritty Barras Market to the east.
Further mapping stretches southwest to Pollok Park and the newly refurbished Burrell Collection.
The map features:
- Historical and contemporary anecdotes
- Popular areas at larger scale, hundreds of shops, restaurants, cafés and bars
- Comprehensive travel information and index
- Shop-by-shop street maps of Buchanan Street and the Merchant City
- Railway stations, taxi ranks and car parks
- Bus routes shown for tour companies and airport links
- Beautiful illustrations of Glasgow’s top sights
The perfect companion or souvenir for visitors to Glasgow.
2 March 2023
Sheet Map, Folded
Earn By Promoting Books
Earn money by sharing your favourite books through our Affiliate programme.Become an Affiliate