DK Eyewitness Prague Mini Map and Guide
A pocket-sized travel guide, packed with expert advice and ideas for the best things to see and do in Prague, and complemented with a sturdy pull-out map - perfect for a day trip or a short break.
Whether you want to wander through medieval lanes, cross bewitching Charles Bridge at dawn, or sample superlative beer in one of the city's many characterful pubs - this great-value, concise travel guide will ensure you don't miss a thing.
Inside Mini Map and Guide Prague:
- Easy-to-use pull-out map shows Prague in detail, and includes a transport map
- Colour-coded area guide makes it easy to find information quickly and plan your day
- Illustrations show the inside of some of Prague's most iconic buildings
- Colour photographs of Prague's museums, architecture, shops, cathedrals and more
- Essential travel tips including our expert choices of where to eat, drink and shop, plus useful transport, currency and health information and a phrase book
- Chapters covering Staré Mesto; Josefov and Northern Staré Mesto; Prague Castle and Hradcany; Malá Strana; Nové Mesto; Beyond the Centre
Mini Map and Guide Prague is abridged from DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Prague
Staying for longer and looking for a more comprehensive guide? Try our DK Eyewitness Top Ten Prague.
About DK Eyewitness Travel: DK's Mini Map and Guides take the work out of planning a short trip, with expert advice and easy-to-read maps to inform and enrich any short break. DK is the world's leading illustrated reference publisher, producing beautifully designed books for adults and children in over 120 countries.
Earn By Promoting Books
Earn money by sharing your favourite books through our Affiliate programme.Become an Affiliate