DK Eyewitness Top 10 Budapest
The elegant city of Budapest comprises two separate towns - medieval Buda on the Danube's western bank and modern Pest on the eastern bank. Your DK Eyewitness Top 10 travel guide ensures that you'll find your way around Budapest with absolute ease.
Our regularly updated Top 10 travel guide breaks down the best of Budapest into helpful lists of ten - from our own carefully curated highlights to the best churches and synagogues, art galleries, shops and markets, parks and gardens and, of course, best places to eat and drink.
- Eight easy-to-follow itineraries , perfect for a day-trip, a weekend, or a week
- Detailed Top 10 lists of Budapest's must-sees , including comprehensive descriptions of the Hungarian Parliament, St Stephen's Basilica, Vaci utca, Gellert Hotel and Baths, Margaret Island, Hungarian National Gallery, Matyas Church, Hungarian State Opera, Hungarian National Museum and the Great Synagogue
- Budapest's most interesting areas , with the best places for going out, sightseeing, and shopping
- Inspiration for different things to appreciate and enjoy during your trip - including the city's iconic baths and swimming pools, family activities, sights along the Danube, and things to do for free
- A laminated pull-out map of Budapest and its environs, plus six full-colour neighbourhood maps
- Streetsmart advice : get ready, get around, be aware of your surroundings and stay safe
- A lightweight format perfect for your pocket or bag when you're on the move
DK Eyewitness Top 10s are the UK's favourite pocket guides and have been helping travellers to make the most of their vacations since 2002.
Looking for more on Budapest's culture, history and attractions? Try our DK Eyewitness Budapest .
Earn By Promoting Books
Earn money by sharing your favourite books through our Affiliate programme.Become an Affiliate