DK Eyewitness Top 10 Vancouver and Vancouver Island
Beautifully situated between the ocean and picturesque mountains, Vancouver offers the cultural vibrancy of a modern metropolis, and the opportunity to enjoy the breathtaking rugged coastline and wilderness of nearby Vancouver Island.
Make the most of your trip to this coastal city with DK Eyewitness Top 10. Planning is a breeze with our simple lists of ten, covering the very best that Vancouver and Vancouver Island have to offer and ensuring that you don't miss a thing. Best of all, the pocket-friendly format is light and easily portable; the perfect companion while out and about. DK Eyewitness Top 10 Vancouver and Vancouver Island is your ticket to the trip of a lifetime.
Inside DK Eyewitness Top 10 Vancouver and Vancouver Island you will find:
- Detailed Top 10 lists of Vancouver and Vancouver Island's must-sees including Stanley Park, Granville Island, the Royal BC Museum and Whistler
- Easy-to-follow itineraries including ideas for day trips, weekends and a week's worth of plans to make the most out of each and every day
- Expert advice: honest recommendations on Vancouver and Vancouver Island's most interesting areas, with the best places for shopping, eating out and sightseeing, with top tips on getting ready, getting around and staying safe.
- Themed lists including the best parks and gardens, beaches and bays, First Nation art, spas and much more
- Detailed maps including A laminated pull-out map of Vancouver and Vancouver island, plus five full-colour area maps
- Covers: Stanley Park, Canada Place, Capilano Suspension Bridge, University of British Columbia, Museum of Anthropology, Vancouver Art Gallery, Granville Island, Science World, Victoria, Around Long Beach, Whistler, City Centre, Kings Cross and Darlinghurst, Paddington and Surry Hills, Eastern Suburbs, Newton and Glebe, Balmain and Leichhardt, The North Shore, Beyond Sydney
Looking for more on Canada's culture, history and attractions? Don't forget to check out DK Eyewitness Canada.
About DK Eyewitness:
At DK Eyewitness, we believe in the power of discovery. We make it easy for you to explore your dream destinations. DK Eyewitness travel guides have been helping travellers to make the most of their breaks since 1993. Filled with expert advice, striking photography and detailed illustrations, our highly visual DK Eyewitness guides will get you closer to your next adventure. We publish guides to more than 200 destinations, from pocket-sized city guides to comprehensive country guides. Named Top Guidebook Series at the 2020 Wanderlust Reader Travel Awards, we know that wherever you go next, your DK Eyewitness travel guides are the perfect companion.
Earn By Promoting Books
Earn money by sharing your favourite books through our Affiliate programme.Become an Affiliate