Eat Green: Delicious flexitarian recipes for planet-friendly eating
‘A delicious and much-needed nudge towards a healthier and more sustainable kitchen’ Hugh Fearnley-Whittingstall
'More than a recipe book, this is a guide for how to shop and eat now!' Skye Gyngell
Foreword by Guy Singh-Watson, farmer and founder of Riverford.
Bestselling author and home cook, Melissa Hemsley gives you over 100 easy recipes that focus on UK-grown, easy-to-buy ingredients, cutting down on food waste and putting flavour first. Eat Green is a helping hand towards eating a lot more vegetables in a way everyone can enjoy together.
These veg-packed and veg-centric recipes are simple to make and perfect for the whole family. Chapters include: One Pot and One Tray; Cook Now, Eat Later; Family Favourites; and 30 Minutes or Less.
Simple swaps mean that meat and fish can be added in or taken away, so everyone can enjoy a delicious meal, whether they are vegan, vegetarian, enjoying a meat-free Monday or something in between.
Melissa’s down-to-earth approach to joyful eating encourages us to cook healthy food from scratch while being mindful of life’s pressures and time constraints. Eat Green includes plenty of:
- easy swaps to use up food you have to hand and reinvent your leftovers
- batch cooking advice and meals to stock up your freezer
- quick 30-minute midweek dinners and one-pot meals
- make-ahead packed lunches for work or weekend trips
- family-friendly dishes and healthy spins on comfort food favourites
- ideas for using up odds and ends that you might usually throw away
Eat Green celebrates the pleasure of really good food anyone can cook and everyone can savour.
Earn By Promoting Books
Earn money by sharing your favourite books through our Affiliate programme.Become an Affiliate