Edexcel GCSE (9-1) Computer Science Student Book
Ann Weidmann (Author) David Waller (Author)
& 4 more
The Pearson Edexcel GCSE (9-1) Computer Science Student Book provides detailed coverage of the 2016 specification, enabling you to approach your exams and assessment with confidence.
This Student Book offers:
- a comprehensive understanding of computer science and computational thinking, helping you to access the course content and make progress with your learning.
- an awareness of the applications of computer science for problem solving in the real world
- definitions of key words, enabling you to recognise and use appropriate terms and vocabulary
- regular activities to support progression and encourage further thinking and investigation
- preparation for the exam section to support revision.
Our Student Book will also be available as a Kindle edition.
Pearson Education Limited
27 May 2016
Earn By Promoting Books
Earn money by sharing your favourite books through our Affiliate programme.Become an Affiliate