Edible Mushrooms: A Forager's Guide to the Wild Fungi of Britain, Ireland and Europe
Geoff Dann (Author)
An up-to-date, comprehensive and brilliantly illustrated book on fungi foraging in Britain and Europe. It covers every known edible species, and all the poisonous groups, as well as a few very common species and a handful of mushrooms included for their interesting or unusual characteristics.
- Identify edible and poisonous mushrooms.
- Distinguish between 'lookalike' species.
- Know when is the best time and place to hunt for each species.
- Identify edible species which should be left alone because they are threatened
- Photos show each species in its natural habitat, to aid identification.
Perfect for all ability levels - from absolute beginner to the experienced fungi forager who'd like to become an expert. Each edible species is ranked according to its difficulty/danger level, so beginners can start with the easiest ones, while experienced foragers can learn how to safely forage for the trickier species that other mushroom foraging guides leave out.
1 June 2018
Earn By Promoting Books
Earn money by sharing your favourite books through our Affiliate programme.Become an Affiliate