Lonely Planet Provence & the Cote d'Azur
Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet's Provence & the Cote d'Azur is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Try local cheese and wine in hilltop villages overlooking lavender fields, relax on the beaches of St-Tropez and try your luck in Monaco's famous casino - all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Provence & the Cote d'Azur and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet's Provence & the Cote d'Azur :
- Full colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sightseeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights provide a richer, more rewarding travel experience - covering history, people, music, religion, cuisine, politics
- Covers Marseille, Aix-en-Provence, the Camargue, Arles, Nice, Monaco, Menton, Cannes, St-Tropez, Toulon, Avignon, Hill Towns of the Luberon, Haute-Provence, Southern Alps, and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet's Provence & the Cote d'Azur is our most comprehensive guide to Provence & the Cote d'Azur, and is perfect for discovering both popular and offbeat experiences.
Looking for more extensive coverage? Check out Lonely Planet's France for an in-depth look at all the country has to offer.
About Lonely Planet: Lonely Planet is a leading travel media company and the world's number one travel guidebook brand, providing both inspiring and trustworthy information for every kind of traveller since 1973. Over the past four decades, we've printed over 145 million guidebooks and grown a dedicated, passionate global community of travellers. You'll also find our content online, and in mobile apps, video, 14 languages, nine international magazines, armchair and lifestyle books, ebooks, and more.
'Lonely Planet guides are, quite simply, like no other.' - New York Times
'Lonely Planet. It's on everyone's bookshelves, it's in every traveller's hands. It's on mobile phones. It's on the Internet. It's everywhere, and it's telling entire generations of people how to travel the world.' - Fairfax Media (Australia)
Earn By Promoting Books
Earn money by sharing your favourite books through our Affiliate programme.Become an Affiliate